The following terms and conditions: –
- Diploma Qualification – Matric / Secondary or Equal or Practical Experience.
- Master Diploma Qualification -Senior Secondary or Equal, Practical Experience or any Diploma Course & Character Certificate
- Minimum age required- 18 years. Medium of Language -Hindi or English
- Diploma Duration for each course 15+15 days theory & practical for Regular & 2 Month for correspondence
- Master Diploma Duration- Regular course for three Months at our Jodhpur Institute & four Months for a Correspondence course. M.D.A.M.’s duration is 6 months.
- After receiving your course form, we shall go for further process of course i.e. Arrangement of class for Regular / sending of books/study material & instrument for Correspondence/sending of study material by email for the Internet.
- An exam will be conducted at the end of the course.
- Question-paper and blank answer-sheet will be sent, which should be returned back to us.
- Registration number and certificate to the successful candidate are issued from the institute.
- In case the candidate loses the certificate or wants a duplicate one then he has to pay Rs.200 or $ 10 as the charge for it.
- I-card is not compulsory, in spite of this a candidate wishes to have it, he/she has to pay Rs.200 or $ 10 as an additional charge. It can be renewed at the cost of Rs 200 or $ 10 on depositing the old one after every two years.
- The name and address in the Certificate would be according to the form. If there is any correction kindly get it done before printing of certificate otherwise for an extra copy of a certificate, Rs.200 or $ 10 will be charged.
- For Practical classes, the candidate must have complete the course from our institute/ Authorize Center by correspondence or internet.
- If any deposit the cash or cheque for ‘Acupressure Research Training & Treatment Institute’ in Axis bank account no. 057010100177573 then the bank charge will not be deducted.
- Rechecking of answer sheet /Re-Examination fees is Rs. 200 or $ 10.
- A Candidate wants to cancel the course before the start of the course process, and then 10% will be deducted from fees.
- A Candidate wants to cancel the course after completion of the course process, then a 50% fee will be deducted.
- The fulfilled form should be returned back to us along with one photograph, prescribed subscription, photocopy of education, experience certificates & address proof.